Game Server list restoration

For PC Tutorials, game Tutorials, and general technical questions to be answered. if you think you know something useful then write it here!

Re: Game Server list restoration

Postby Deady » Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:39 am

TheOldSoldier wrote:Do you not have a patch for Bt, without having to have2.40 installed.The 2.40 update makes some Spearhead servers inaccessible. That why I took it out a long time ago.

Hi Darren,

Updating to BT 2.40 indeed makes BT 2.30 servers inaccessible. You'll still have access to all SH servers though.

However, you don't need to update your client/game to get this patch working.

If you've followed the instructions on mohreborn.com, it should work unless that pixomattic.dll error pops up. In that case, there is that missing dll file on the link I provided on my previous post :)
Deady

Postby CuBoO » Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:13 pm

untitled.jpg

I have this message . Spearhead too but Moha AA is working :aaa: i also have problem in xfire i have BT but when i add the game the Mohaa open isn't appear when i add AA it's appear :(
CuBoO

Postby TheOldSoldier » Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:58 pm

The only active and top rated BT servers are Msk1 & 2,& 2aBT, which haven't played in years. They are all 2.30.
Yeah it says missing .dll file. Oh well not to worry. I'm sure this will help some players out.
TheOldSoldier
No shit, Sherlock.

Postby Fcrate » Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:11 pm

You can get the dll file and manually place it oldy, with a little bit of google. As Dead said, it won't be a problem to access SH servers with 2.40, however, I can't see the fuss. Just use SH, BT is hardly different as all the servers that you join are SH servers.
هل إتخذت الغاب مثلي منزلاً دون القصور
فتتبعت السواقي وتسلقت الصخور
هل تحممت بعطره وتنشفت بنور
وشربت الفجر خمراً من كؤوس من أثير
Fcrate
Server Admin

Previous

Return to Tutorials