Kicked/Banned? Report here!

Post here any questions, ideas or discussions about the server.

Kicked/Banned? Report here!

Postby PaceMaker » Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:26 pm

Every player who sees that he's kicked or banned from our server must report here.

Example:
Nickname: PaceMaker
IP: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

+ a short description of what's happening will help
╔═╗──────╔╦═╦══╗──╔══╗──╔╗╔╗───╔═╗
║╬╠═╗╔═╦═╣║═╬║║╬═╦╬╗╗╠═╗║╚╝╠═╦╦╣═╬═╗
║╔╣╬╚╣═╣╩╬╬═╠║║╣║║╠╩╝║╬╚╣╔╗║╬║║╠═║╩╬╦╦╗
╚╝╚══╩═╩═╝╚═╩══╩╩═╩══╩══╩╝╚╩═╩═╩═╩═╩╩╩╝
PaceMaker
Passepartout

Re: Kicked/Banned? Report here!

Postby crysis » Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:07 am

Heloo all agb members! my name player is crysis and now( 02 feb ) i cant play anymore on your server! :aaa:
am i Banned or what? And if yes for what? ^o)
i like mohaa and especially countdown servers and i choose your cause is much pretty than all other same.
I always play fair and never injury somebody.
Please help me to play again here to confrunt real players!
i live in romania, in a town call bacau (2 st biggest in east my country with over 350,000 people) ,my net provider is rds-rcs the only provider here(of course without telephone provider wich if i use my ping will be aroud 250-300).
good luck and keep so forever1 a1^
and by the way ( i know i ask u too much in one topic but...who know) if u remark me skilled and u think i am good enough will u give me a tryout( of course i will do an aplication then)
See ya!
crysis

Postby Fcrate » Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:44 am

Lets first sort out this ban problem, You're from Romania??? What was your IP? was your player name crysis when you got banned?
هل إتخذت الغاب مثلي منزلاً دون القصور
فتتبعت السواقي وتسلقت الصخور
هل تحممت بعطره وتنشفت بنور
وشربت الفجر خمراً من كؤوس من أثير
Fcrate
Server Admin

Postby PaceMaker » Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:09 am

And something else...
crysis wrote:and by the way ( i know i ask u too much in one topic but...who know) if u remark me skilled and u think i am good enough will u give me a tryout( of course i will do an aplication then)
See ya!

Tryout? Hmmm...
╔═╗──────╔╦═╦══╗──╔══╗──╔╗╔╗───╔═╗
║╬╠═╗╔═╦═╣║═╬║║╬═╦╬╗╗╠═╗║╚╝╠═╦╦╣═╬═╗
║╔╣╬╚╣═╣╩╬╬═╠║║╣║║╠╩╝║╬╚╣╔╗║╬║║╠═║╩╬╦╦╗
╚╝╚══╩═╩═╝╚═╩══╩╩═╩══╩══╩╝╚╩═╩═╩═╩═╩╩╩╝
PaceMaker
Passepartout

Postby Johnny|Blaze » Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:42 pm

:-# :-# :-# :-# :'( :'( :'( :'( romania?
Johnny|Blaze

Postby Tiko1705 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:24 pm

sry guys)) but crysis I see u everyday in server xD :P
Cult of personality
Tiko1705

Postby crysis » Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:38 pm

I was kick or ban without advertising before.I think i spoken too much!If is so worse why not said me before kick/ban me?(i refer a agb or console)
U ban directly a player for say some sentences? No advertising?
And in your rules are worst example and u say they will give a kick!(read agb rules)
Some sentences =spy or block allowed or cheats?
Look your rules:
Server Admins need to know how the system works, there are rules for administrating the server, rules must be followed in order to keep the server as fair as possible, and ensure no abuse happens.
In ALL cases the subject must be given a warning before the punishment.
---Spamming---
A spammer gets muted by =A[G]B= server Admins, if he doesn't shut up, he gets another mute, if he spams for a third time, he gets a kick.
---Offensive names---
A player with an offending name gets renamed by =A[G]B= server Admins, if he insists on changing his name back, he gets a kick, if he continues to use the offending name, he gets a 2 weeks ban.
---Abusive behavior---
A player with an abusive behavior gets 3 kicks, or whichever punishment seen fit by =A[G]B= server Admins, if he fails to comply, he gets 2 weeks ban.
---Door blocking---
A door blocker gets whichever punishment seen fit by =A[G]B= server Admins, if he insists he gets kicked, after 3 kicks he gets a month ban.

---No recoil Cheating---
After a recoil cheater is caught, he gets a direct kick, if he returned with the cheat still on, he gets a month ban.
---Wall hacking---
A proved wall hacker gets a permanent ban. QED.
For spaming u must muted(an advertising i suppose )...and in final a kick no a ban like in my situatian
and u did not anounce me what happend if i said somethinng( last agb i saw enter before ban me was hoff-he was who banned me?))
the oldboysoldier was in a game when allies team block door several time (he was in spectator).i said him say stop immediately block door but he did not response
we lost and they in stead be punish a month i am ban for just a spam(spam=typekilling i suppose).
Last edited by crysis on Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
crysis

Postby Fcrate » Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:49 pm

You know what you did, and its not about saying, so SHUT THE FUCK UP. you or your piece of shit husband. Banned forever.
هل إتخذت الغاب مثلي منزلاً دون القصور
فتتبعت السواقي وتسلقت الصخور
هل تحممت بعطره وتنشفت بنور
وشربت الفجر خمراً من كؤوس من أثير
Fcrate
Server Admin

Postby TheOldSoldier » Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:07 pm

I was on server, and spectating. On Algiers. I see you said "Someone is door blocking." I issued a warning which appeared to be taken. As the players went outside the east building, straight after I put message up. I saw nothing on this paticular game. Which warranted a kick. If a playersdoes it for about a minute and you've warned them plenty. Then yes they get kicked. But I'm happy on this occasion, everyone was behaving. If we kicked anyone we'd have no one left in game. So please let clan members, deal with things like this.
And Crysis you were running round calling everyone Wallhacks.Like you was calling clan members, the other night, Isn't that like the pot calling the kettle black. By rights I could have kicked you.For trying to upset other players. If i'd wanted too.
TheOldSoldier
No shit, Sherlock.

Postby Rogue » Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:41 pm

Oldy you dont have to justify yourself to anyone! just because you are on spectate doesnt mean that you are always there, fs dont you dare go for a piss or answer the phone :s As for letting us know the rules crysis TYVM, however, as we are the ones that made those rules in the first place, there was really no need 8-) BTW there is one unwritten rule that you dont seem to be aware of.......... Try and Fuck us Over and Your Gone!...... PS take your rants about breaking the law blah fucking blah, go get a job and grow the fuck up!
Rogue
Your Royal Highness/WA

Next

Return to =A[G]B= Server