Kicked/Banned? Report here!

Post here any questions, ideas or discussions about the server.

Re: Kicked/Banned? Report here!

Postby Fcrate » Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:46 pm

Amen to that, the piece of shit is banned from the forums now.
هل إتخذت الغاب مثلي منزلاً دون القصور
فتتبعت السواقي وتسلقت الصخور
هل تحممت بعطره وتنشفت بنور
وشربت الفجر خمراً من كؤوس من أثير
Fcrate
Server Admin

Postby HØM3R » Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:47 pm

I am glad this piece of shit isnt a part of our clan.
Crysis, if yur upset about we dont want you in AGB, go cry somewhere else, like a cheater forum or something like that.

Byebye.
=A[G]B=HØM3R|Pvt
HØM3R

Postby Jule » Wed May 30, 2012 3:35 pm

Nickname: Jule(CRO)
IP: 93.137.117.160

I was kicked today for the first time...
Jule

player name Antsh and Hstna

Postby Adam » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:21 am

hello guys. I have problem, i started playing on AGB server 2 month ago, and this server like me, but whenever the server Antsh always kick me without reason many times, So when you come back and ask him why he did it response that we can freely say that the leaders. He hates me because I have a couple of days in a row better than him in the server and annoy the. I apply to become a member of your article, but now I can not even play on the server when anstsh online. Because of such operator-admins like ants can lose a lot of players on your server. What is behaving so arrogantly. Plz for answer. I know that I continue to play on your or other server. thanks in advance
Adam

Postby Antsh » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:33 am

1.yesterday you called hstna a hacker. 2.yesterday you kept whining about being the only good player in your team, while today when i was playing alone against 4 of you , you kept taunting. 3.yesterday , you were using hacks yet i did not kick you because i have no proof ( although i was sure , opening a grenade in your base when u don't have the radio and throwing as soon as i appear). 4.you insulted me and hstna in many ways yesterday , saying that we were playing 2 vs 1 (although hstna wasn't playing) and that because of us the server loses popularity. 5.you TKed me yesterday more than one time and i did not kick you. 6.I believe i was very patient with you , i only kicked you when you started calling me a noob (although i fucked you up good last night one vs one with my ping triple as yours) , and i was still acting kind to you , i even said hey hitler :D after bashing you a couple of times just to let you know that we're having fun. 7. you are not playing in the server as long as you offence me or any other member (or actually any other player) , these are the rules you are talking about. 8.we were polite with you last night when you weren't , we even adressed you as sir , when you called me "bad guy" and "scared noob" and the leaders here can download the log to check it . 9. you even made me think you were ody , acting like him , but i didn't kick you till i checked your ip , it was coming from serbia so i said maybe it wasn't him. 10.fuck you :)
Antsh
Spoiler Lawyer

Antsh liar

Postby Adam » Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:28 pm

1. You and hstna You called me the first hacker, and i answer you I know how to hstna has already been expelled from the clan because of hacks.
2. This match i have stats 70-20 approximately, and others in my team 10-20 and worse, and that I said that I only good in my team is because you started and you hstna to provoke my team that we can not take the radio and as I recall we played 5v5...
3. I have never used a hack and as far as this lie to you and then just write to me and kicked because in those moments I kept working and do not managed to steal it ... although you could see that I have hacks.
4. Later, after I do not know how many times I have kicked me, and then all went out and I went and I was the only one against your two ants and hstna and then you start me and clubbed based 1vs2 and thumbed its nose and was very arrogant.
5.you kill me first while I was writing and trying to ask me why kikuješ, and when you kicked me first means first of all before you wrote to me that I had a ping and I automatically kiovan though my ping does not exceed 50th And after I kill and I also like you and you are doing, because you were not fair and kicked you.
6.First you insult me started when the server turns a bit and I was then much better than yours and of course I responded to your insults.
8. You called me "SIR NooB" no sir
10. Only now you have me kicked 10 times for no reason because I kept on track remagen radio and successfully defended by a sniper in south gate, and then you wrote d noob and I nap, because you were frustrated party. I began then your arrogant and overbearing behavior and inappropriate behavior of operators and server administrators.
11.Question for all the members
--- If I am not that bad and how to use hacks to me so far no one has kicked or ban?
--- AND ---- Only two of you get your act and I only had a problem with you
--- With all other members ok and I have all praise for them and their fairness. And now you see what the problem.
--- My nickname in the game Hitler ------- My nickname in the game Hitler ------ My nickname in the game Hitler---
Adam

Postby Antsh » Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:42 pm

I did not kick you today for using hacks , you know why you were kicked , i don't use the word noob btw :) not to you not to anyone ...... i told you to check your ping when you were whining , not to tell you that you were kicked because of it but to let you know that mine is triple as yours , funny how you remember the stats from last night and not the ones from today , second on my team had like 8 kills , yet i didn't whine about my team like you do , i didn't even move one of your teammates to my team when the teams got unbalanced about 10 times , instead i moved the player with least kills on your team ( happenned 3 times ) so you wouldn't cry about it . oh and you missed number 7 and 9 :)
Antsh
Spoiler Lawyer

I m calling for help LDR -

Postby Adam » Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:53 pm

Today, you kicked me many times, I then told you that I will report your leaders and you said go free and continue with kicks and then I am not entering the game after a few consecutive kick. (Server was then filled enough so that people can see what you did when you said "feel free to report ahahahahah"
tell him not to touch me and kick me and that we are not addressing
Adam

Postby Antsh » Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:53 pm

lol i already said that i was begging you to report , you're acting like i was trying to hide that i did.
Antsh
Spoiler Lawyer

WAIT FOR LEADER ANSWER

Postby Adam » Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:06 pm

You asked me why it was at that time was full server so people could see and all that you were not in their interest to write what you really think, I ask all clan leaders to warn me not to ANTS kikuje A constant ESPECIALLY NOT TO ME KICK WHEN IS THE ONLY OPERATOR ON THE SERVER. Ants do not need your answer I signed up and waiting for answers and now leader of the clan, and not your answers so stop to answer you, and I said to you and feel free to sign up now to hear that and wait to see you will say lidrei.
HITLER my nickname HITLER
Adam

PreviousNext

Return to =A[G]B= Server