Kicked/Banned? Report here!

Post here any questions, ideas or discussions about the server.

Re: Kicked/Banned? Report here!

Postby HØM3R » Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:31 pm

Probably the leaders will stand behind the decisions of Antsh.
If you did all the things Antsh said. (And I believe Antsh for 100 %.) He was totally right to kick you.

Change your attitude, or go play somewhere else.
=A[G]B=HØM3R|Pvt
HØM3R

Postby Fcrate » Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:01 pm

Hitler, you also had the nickname "Atila Serbia", right? We apologize for Antsh's kicks, there might have been a misunderstanding between you two, so as long as you behave, you won't be kicked again.
هل إتخذت الغاب مثلي منزلاً دون القصور
فتتبعت السواقي وتسلقت الصخور
هل تحممت بعطره وتنشفت بنور
وشربت الفجر خمراً من كؤوس من أثير
Fcrate
Server Admin

Postby PaceMaker » Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:30 pm

Yes Hitler is Atila for those who didn't know.

@ Hitler: It's one of the basic rules to respect every player, AGB member or not. Everyone has his ups and downs while playing, but that's not a reason for showing bad behavior. You asked me a few days ago if you're good for this clan. Being good doesn't mean just playing good, but behaving and respecting others as well. Untill now, I never saw you causing any trouble on the server and I believe this was just a bad moment between you and Antsh. Insulting a player was always a reason for kick, so in this case you were rightfully kicked from the server.

@Antsh: Accusing someone of cheating without any proof leads to nowhere and you know that. And I don't like your #10 argument. I don't like it at all. Keep that lang out of the forum.

Hope this ends right here.
╔═╗──────╔╦═╦══╗──╔══╗──╔╗╔╗───╔═╗
║╬╠═╗╔═╦═╣║═╬║║╬═╦╬╗╗╠═╗║╚╝╠═╦╦╣═╬═╗
║╔╣╬╚╣═╣╩╬╬═╠║║╣║║╠╩╝║╬╚╣╔╗║╬║║╠═║╩╬╦╦╗
╚╝╚══╩═╩═╝╚═╩══╩╩═╩══╩══╩╝╚╩═╩═╩═╩═╩╩╩╝
PaceMaker
Passepartout

Postby Hstna » Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:29 pm

well.... i believe my clan admins said enough about bad behavior but i want to make a few things clear .....

1- the clan will never accept hackers to be members or even players at the server .. so... if im a hacker and accepted in the clan then ... you say that -some- AGB admins are hacking???

2- i think i dont have to explain anything about my inter-clan issues to you sir although your words showed a great deal of provocation and accusations.

3- we -Antsh & Hstna- didnt accuse you of hacking or even say inappropriate words and i've told you politely to respect other players and not to insult others cuz u may get kicked for that .

4- we have no reason to hold a grudge against you sir but your attitude gave me these reasons and of course due to the published rules of AGB clan.

pace : it really ends here :D cuz i dont wait for his answers and i thought it would be rude to ignore him.
Hstna
Missing in Action

OK. tnx for answer Pace

Postby Adam » Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:24 pm

Whatever happened yesterday, on how to finish ... I just was forced to report him because he continued to kick me today non-stop, I warned him that I would report it and I did it because, just because you want to play on your server because I have many friends there that I reported the problem is likely to continue with such behavior, I repeat, I filed for this reason that I can continue to play smoothly on your server without having to kick.
The only acc I have ever used a Hitler. I have never been atila.
Again all I ask is that just me no kick and no reason to let me play the game.
Otherwise, all other members of the clan have only praise reco. i never had conflicts with any of these...
i used nickname Hitler 10 years ago
Adam

ok

Postby Adam » Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:29 pm

just to add that I am not insulted anyone, nor do I intend to radim.Sve was to calm the situation. I just was forced to because the only way I could continue to play on your server without a kick. Thank you for your understanding.
Adam

Postby Hrach » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:31 pm

Adam do u like Campers? xD

They tried to make me go to rehab but I said 'no, no, no'
Hrach

Postby PaceMaker » Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:23 am

Everything ok Adam, I hope there are no hard feelings.
Meet you on the server. Lock 'n' Load! :)
╔═╗──────╔╦═╦══╗──╔══╗──╔╗╔╗───╔═╗
║╬╠═╗╔═╦═╣║═╬║║╬═╦╬╗╗╠═╗║╚╝╠═╦╦╣═╬═╗
║╔╣╬╚╣═╣╩╬╬═╠║║╣║║╠╩╝║╬╚╣╔╗║╬║║╠═║╩╬╦╦╗
╚╝╚══╩═╩═╝╚═╩══╩╩═╩══╩══╩╝╚╩═╩═╩═╩═╩╩╩╝
PaceMaker
Passepartout

Postby Hrach » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:48 am

aaaaaaaa i remember u :D Guys he was my old clan member and Babba friend xD! he is good player and good person :)

he always plays with nick HITLER!!! about atilla u are wrong !
anyway welcome m8 :)

They tried to make me go to rehab but I said 'no, no, no'
Hrach

SHAME ON YOU HSTNA

Postby Adam » Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:21 pm

Shame that this is Hstna. I can not believe what he did ... We played remagen internship and we took my team against his, there is still 2 minutes and would have won, but he saw my client number 8 and transferred me to the second axis me and in my team, of course, when I wanted to go back to All I had to wait 120 seconds ... During this time they came and they managed to take the radio ... And when he did it to me when I moved and then another one that has disabled our playing and laughing wrote "ahahaha" a disgrace to the server for a clan that has agb takvod administrator, of course hstna would not do that was another agb member of the clan, he did it because at that point the only terms and conditions of the clan on the server. I do not want to play on this server, although I like that because no hacker, in protest I will not play more than the situation when Babba on the server.
Adam

PreviousNext

Return to =A[G]B= Server