Kicked/Banned? Report here!

Post here any questions, ideas or discussions about the server.

Re: Kicked/Banned? Report here!

Postby Fcrate » Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:43 pm

Adam, Hstna rightfully moved you to balance teams, I checked the server logs, and he didn't laugh at you, he was joking with GurTorri after killing him... You need to be careful of what you say, and don't accuse anyone without understanding better.
Our members have the right to balance the teams, that includes moving you anytime to the opposite team its written in the server rules, and if you have a problem with being moved to the other team, then you'd better leave the server. You need to calm down and think before posting such things, because it doesn't do you any good.
هل إتخذت الغاب مثلي منزلاً دون القصور
فتتبعت السواقي وتسلقت الصخور
هل تحممت بعطره وتنشفت بنور
وشربت الفجر خمراً من كؤوس من أثير
Fcrate
Server Admin

Postby HØM3R » Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:47 pm

I am getting pissed on players who blame on my clanmates :p :)
=A[G]B=HØM3R|Pvt
HØM3R

I have print screen

Postby Adam » Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:55 pm

I have a print screen picture and give me a mail and I will send those who contact me, I have saved to see what he did hstna, teams were balanced, even more so in his team had more players, the picture has a list of all players from both team, so if you do not believe me ask them, I will send you pictures convened to contact me, and that is the point that if you defend and keep working with smaller players to Hstna the only admin at this time on the server switch me and one player, and remind that the radio the other day bad things about me ... I prayed all the clan members to contact me or message here on the forum to give me a mail to them by the pictures that I saved as a screen print, the more people see the bigger picture is likely to Nenko know someone who was at that time was the server and will learn the truth. Just ask one question, which is the essence of the game as admin if hstna so act when we need a bit of a victory that does not allow us to win? Why? And the pictures to see that teams are tied even more so they were stronger.
Adam

Postby HØM3R » Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:07 pm

I think the leaders made their point clear, change your attitude, or play somewhere else. :)
Not everything what happen in the server is against you, the're things like administrating the server or having fun with other players.
=A[G]B=HØM3R|Pvt
HØM3R

re

Postby Adam » Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:25 pm

I'd say that everything that happens against me, I just say that hstna waited a moment when he was the only admin on the server and to j euradio deliberately, still laughing when I was transferred and wrote "člinet ahahahhah 8 ...." . I just want to upozoriz leaders to know what they are doing clan members ... If it is OK to do what is hstna then you need to put the server is private and not public, because that is the purpose of playing? I repeat all the other guys were great from the clan!! Only words of praise for them. Ati homer if you will give me the mail I will send you pictures that you see and then judge.
Adam

Postby TheOldSoldier » Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:58 pm

Quit moaning guys & have fun. Respect each other. This isn't doing any good. This constant bickering. So don't be suprised, if the topic gets locked!! This is meant to be a game. Not a real war! Just let it go, and be nice to one another!
TheOldSoldier
No shit, Sherlock.

Postby Fcrate » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:07 pm

I already told you Adam, I checked the SERVER LOG FILES, there's no need for a screenshot, you misunderstood something, he didn't laugh at YOU. he laughed at GURTORRI. I think that's plain clear, and its his right to manage teams as he see fits. I hope this is clear, for good.
هل إتخذت الغاب مثلي منزلاً دون القصور
فتتبعت السواقي وتسلقت الصخور
هل تحممت بعطره وتنشفت بنور
وشربت الفجر خمراً من كؤوس من أثير
Fcrate
Server Admin

Postby GurToRri » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:52 pm

Adam, Today Hstna killed me all the times, from behind me or with a nice shoots, so because of that I said to Hstna " I hate you" , because he was killimg me in the critical moments like when I was taking the radio for example... and he started laughting :) ( I also called him Bitch I think a1^ )

Not more Adam, also Hstna was explaining me that he looked at the client number on your team and take one and move that player and you were that client, but no because he wanted to win the map. :)

Exist players more competitive or less, but when friends are playing at the same time we play for have fun. I don´t care if i win or not the map , really not important ;-)

So, Antsh, Hstna , Adam forget this stupid situation and play on the server like always ;)
My haters were the first who wanted to look like me.
GurToRri
One more thing...

Postby Rogue » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:06 pm

Ok just home from the races.... eg pissed BUT! Adam get a grip m8, we all get moved from our teams, sometimes with only seconds to go, to be on either the winning/losing team.... as long as the teams are made even then that is the objective!! PS our boys might get pissed off from time to time BUT they would not move you on to their team to LOSE or even WIN........AGB dont need just any player to win ;-)
Rogue
Your Royal Highness/WA

Postby mahmoud » Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:14 am

damn it was so exhausting reading all these posts, and i also think I'm too late and problem was solved without me but since I'm here maybe some advice 1.don't insult each other 2.its just a game for fun not for fights 3.winning or losing r just as exciting and u will enjoy the game both ways 4.for agb members and not saying they do what im about to say but don't use Ur power unwisely (with great power comes great responsibility)spider man loool :ha: :ha: :ha: and goodnight :ha: :ha: :ha:
mahmoud

PreviousNext

Return to =A[G]B= Server