CC-Cheating Check.

Talk about anything clan related or game related.

CC-Cheating Check.

Postby Fcrate » Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:06 pm

OK guys here's the deal: we do NOT tolerate cheating of any kind at our servers, we are a cheat free community, so our players and =A[G]B= clan members alike will be tested for cheats on regular basis, we won't say when or how much, but please cooperate when you are tested, if you are clean then you have absolutely nothing to worry about. There are two types of Testing at the moment:

1. Recoil Checking:
This mod tests if you have a no recoil cheat on your weapons, which makes your aim more accurate, when tested, you'll see a message saying: You will be tested for recoil, the test will take 25 seconds, failing to complete this test will result in a ban,and you'll fly to a certain point in the map while the test is carried on.
What to do in order to make sure the test gets completed normally?
Once the text appear on your left side of the screen, you need to stay totally still, don't lean, don't change teams, don't go to spectator mode and don't leave the server!!
What's the punishment for recoil cheating?
Well the punishment is a kick, not harsh eh? but then you lose the Admins' trust for a long time, if you're caught with it again, you'll be banned from the server.

2. Screenshotting:
A screenshot detects all other cheats! its a handy tool, here's how it works:
  • The Admin Forces a screenshot on the checked player, the player's game prints out the current screen.
  • The Player goes to his screenshots folder, the default path is C:/programfiles/EA/Mohaa/maintt ( or main TA if on spearhead )/screenshots.
  • The required screenshots are usually the last 3. for example, you have in your folder shot0000.tga, shot0001.tga, shot0002.tga till shot0068.tga, then the required screenshots are shot0066.tga, shot0067.tga and shot0068.tga.
  • The player sends the screenshots to screenshots [at] agb-clan [dot] com.
  • The Admin checks the screenshots, if they're clean, the player is declared to be clean, if something is wrong, you know what's gonna happen.

Notes
  • Screenshots must be sent in original .tga format, maybe you can't open them, but we can.
  • If you're running windows 7, make sure you are the administrator of your computer in order to get screenshotted properly
  • When you can't find the screenshots, you can try to find them at C:/documents and settings/all users/application data/mohaa
  • Application data is usually hidden
  • You have only 4 hours to send the screenshots in, if you don't, you'll be banned
For a more enjoyable server! have fun. :)
هل إتخذت الغاب مثلي منزلاً دون القصور
فتتبعت السواقي وتسلقت الصخور
هل تحممت بعطره وتنشفت بنور
وشربت الفجر خمراً من كؤوس من أثير
Fcrate
Server Admin

Re: CC-Cheating Check.

Postby Green » Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:56 pm

Fcrate What U think about better cheat-checker?.....I mean script from foresight (screenshot pk3) sspk3 (FST_sshots.scr, line 78, if I'm not mistaken about this line :D ). So when U edit it (or I give U script edited by me) than this make info and save it in logs (qconsole.log) and player must send qconsole.log (better when he send it very quickly because he can edit it). When you do so teeth were duplicated information (fdir *.pk3, fdir *.cfg, fdir *.dll, etc.) then it will be harder to edit in a short time. Sorry for my english, i hope U understand me. :)
Pro on Rifle-Only / 10 bullet / 1shoot=kill / Team-Match or Solo
Green
Missing in Action

Postby Fcrate » Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:14 pm

I understand you, but this isn't how pk3 ss is taken mate, however, we will get that function, soon. Its on our to do list. Lol
Fcrate
Server Admin

Postby Green » Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:32 pm

OK :) For me its the best idea. SS all people can bypass. If u want update Ur scaner i can help U do it. Global internet have cheats and we must found it and broke all. Very hard Broke cheat in .exe or .dll :/
Green
Missing in Action

Postby raf » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:36 pm

Good job Fcrate !! :)
raf

Postby Green » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:24 am

hey i see antinorecoil and i have different mod maybe better and what U think? mod not have this test when player stay and shooting, it test when player going and killing and U see him test. Tell me if U want it :)
Green
Missing in Action

Postby Fcrate » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:54 am

Yes, I know that mod, but it fails sometimes.
Fcrate
Server Admin

Postby • GødŠÞeèd • » Fri May 04, 2012 5:38 am

about ss , i have some additional information how to find bypassers on a ss. send me pm :D
• GødŠÞeèd º² •
• GødŠÞeèd •

Postby • GødŠÞeèd • » Wed May 23, 2012 12:52 pm

Fcrate i see yesterday u ask someone to give u ss. i want to ask if the ss is simple.. u have to know that they can bypass it. as i write can give u more in info to catch bypassers ;)
• GødŠÞeèd º² •
• GødŠÞeèd •

Return to =A[G]B= General Talk