Time to go...

Do you want to join our clan? post an application here!

Time to go...

Postby Babba » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:32 am

Ok guys and girls time to put an end to this wonderful associations ...
I'm glad that I was part of this family and I'm happy to remember all the good days and socializing,but as you already know MOHA slowly but surely dying, it's time to Babba die along with it ... hehe
and you will stay in the beautiful memories, each of you...
Sometimes things happen that we do not like but that's life, everyone goes to their side this was only a staging post, beautiful station. I am happy to remember every moment spent with you but as a proverb says 'everything what is wonderful, short duration'...I wish you good luck, and you be happy with your family, we maybe meet at some next life .... hahahaha...you all remained in good memory, each of you (some less, some a little more) but all had something of their own....Once again lots of luck, take care, and you remember sometimes a senile old man named Babba ... ;)
Goodbye... :(

THE END
Babba
War Arranger

Re: Time to go...

Postby Fcrate » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:57 pm

Senile old man. Heh, you're still younger than *ehm*.
We had great times, tournaments and wars and events, in which I always kicked your old ass, but I like you enough that I named a wart on my nose after you. a2^
Good luck to you brother, I totally understand your decision, see you around :)
هل إتخذت الغاب مثلي منزلاً دون القصور
فتتبعت السواقي وتسلقت الصخور
هل تحممت بعطره وتنشفت بنور
وشربت الفجر خمراً من كؤوس من أثير
Fcrate
Server Admin

Postby Next » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:02 pm

I can't say that i didn't expect this... :(
Good luck my old friend,wishing you good and happy times with family and friends.
Cya around Babbaaaaaaaa :)
Next

Postby Genius » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:18 am

it was an honor to serve right beside u , sir :D good luck mate, see you around :)

Keep calm, and Manamanah!
Genius

Postby GurToRri » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:37 am

Yeah mate, we had really good times in this clan. As Fcrate said I understand your decision. Only I hope is that you will have a great life with your fellas and family. Between, I always thought you say that you are old just to justify your poor skills in this game a3^

Thanks for all bro, see youu (L)
My haters were the first who wanted to look like me.
GurToRri
One more thing...

Postby PaceMaker » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:57 am

Babba...
Dear friend...dear brother!
This is a late response...I used to reply in a few minutes in threads like this one, but I don't visit the forum much. To be honest, Fcrate send me the link to it, my apologies!

No one can argue with what you've said...especially someone like me, who's dangerously close to your age! :s
Nothing lasts forever, that's perhaps rule #1 in life. That's why we have to enjoy every moment of it.
All these years that we know each other, we sure had quite a lot of those joyfull moments.
Although my memory is getting weaker as time goes by (that oldage again I guess :D ), I can't remember anything but good memories out of our community. And that is, in my humble opinion, our greatest achievement!

Yes, the game is dead, everyone knows it, except for those few hopeless romantics who still (or try to) play.
Well...I'm not one of those and I guess so are you...My desire to play has faded away during the last year.
We may have a missing link here, the link that brought us together in the first place. But is this a problem? No, of course not, not for me at least.

To conclude, I don't think we say goodbye here...I know where to find you all, you know where to find me.
You already said it, that's just life and we have to move on! Always look at the bright side...
See...perhaps it's time to rest those kneecaps from crouching, but you'll have to start thinking about exercising your arms in weightlifting, you will need it! :music: :D

Cya around mate, it'll be nice to hear from you from time to time. ;)
Hope everything goes according to your plans, take care! :)
╔═╗──────╔╦═╦══╗──╔══╗──╔╗╔╗───╔═╗
║╬╠═╗╔═╦═╣║═╬║║╬═╦╬╗╗╠═╗║╚╝╠═╦╦╣═╬═╗
║╔╣╬╚╣═╣╩╬╬═╠║║╣║║╠╩╝║╬╚╣╔╗║╬║║╠═║╩╬╦╦╗
╚╝╚══╩═╩═╝╚═╩══╩╩═╩══╩══╩╝╚╩═╩═╩═╩═╩╩╩╝
PaceMaker
Passepartout

Postby Rogue » Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:35 pm

Ah Babba (L) as Pace said, you still know where we are if you want to speak to any of us. We have had some of the best times together in this clan and many many laughs, each and every person unique in their own way, we forged friendships that would never have been had it not been for our dearest old friend mohaa. Take care my friend and keep in touch x
Rogue
Your Royal Highness/WA

Postby Hrach » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:57 pm

Babba )) i know you about 6 years mate and I'm glad that i met such a good man as you ;)

Good luck mate

p.s. ffs hate this kind of posts... :$

They tried to make me go to rehab but I said 'no, no, no'
Hrach

Postby Jeffy » Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:35 am

Babba,
Take care Buddy. I enjoyed playing with, but not against you.
I must admit I am confused about the talk about getting old, since I'm the oldest.
i have to admit the demise of the game is sad, since it helped pass the time between alarms at the fire hall. However, there are other games to play, so if you see a player called Jeffy, it may be your Alabama Buddy.
Old age and treachery defeats youth and exuberance!
Jeffy
Private First Class

Return to =A[G]B= Recruitment